Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Generations before us

The way exertions before us think because of what they have experienced in their life is remarkable indeed. They were more worried about having a meal to eat when they got home than learning something in school. Our generation is completely different and is only worried about what the latest hot item will be to come out.

I can't deal with it enough how crazy I feel about having no use to impress people. I choose to impress myself with the knowledge I have and the experiences I have been through in my life. I am really happy with the mindset I have and I wish people weren't so materialistic and simply wanted to look outside and enjoy the current view they have of life.

Moral: if you don't believe in god, believe in the natural beauty he has given us


-- Pay It 4Ward

No comments: