Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Death- The Common Theme

As a young scholar walking through life, few times this actually crosses my mind or, a matter of fact, a lot of other young people. Death is, has to be, the #1 most common occurrence in life. To walk around everyday and know your days on this world as we know it can end at any moment in time is quite scary. Not knowing what happens to you afterwards is even scarier. Of course, religion gives us an idea of what is going to happen but in all honestly how do you actually know that will occur without experiencing it yourself? Yes, there is such a thing as fate and trust in a being greater than any man or woman living on this earth. I am not trying to go against any type of religious standpoint in any way shape or form, I just want to know the truth. I just want to hear it from someone of that lifetime rather than reading about it in a book that was written by a man, not of higher intelligence, not out of this world, but born into this world like you and me. This is simply an example I am using. I have full belief there is a god, I just want to learn from him/her and not a book of writings written by other men.

I just wish I knew I was living a good life so I know the one I look up to would be happy I am trying to do what I can to make this earth a better place before my time is done. Put my mark in as many people as I can so they can see what it is like to have a heart and not be fake to people. I sit here wishing everyone could see what I see. But I know this will never happen because everyone is different with different views of the world.

So with that said, I am going to try and go to sleep and continue hoping the best to see the world we live in make a change with the times!

No comments: