Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mac Communism?


Is mac starting s communism? Do you think that thy are getting too
big? Let's begin with the iPhone. I currently own an ipone. I love it
but I also know that I am supporting a company that is trying to take
over the world. Recently, the only known compettion that mac has made
their debut and is called android. The android is a great piece of
work. I will give it that. It is sleek, big LED screen to look at,
keyboard selection, and good apps that go along with it. I really
enjoy the multiple keyboard selection though. I feel like they will
get many people to commit with that option.



The largest issue I saw was the battery life. Unfortunately, the
makers of the android motorola brand did not think of how much battery
life is taken away when simple stuff is being used. For example, a
user could be simply using the text messaging program but have
facebook, Twitter, myspace, and every other social networking program
in the background working without anybody even knowing. Although this
is occuring in the background energy is still being used to push info
to and from these background programs. This, in effect, will bring
your battery life down faster than David beat Goliath.

Now, to say a tid bit about the iPhone, it's great. I like that apps
close when you are not using them because that stops the certain
program from bringing the energy down even faster. The only thing I
did not like was getting used to the touch keyboard. I am surprised I
was able to inally get used to this. I can now type much faster then I
could on my blackberry and I am very happy about it. It just takes a
bit of time. Other than that, the apps are great and ou can't beat
them. I just wish there was a better way to find apps that fit the
life you live in. Thats my only downfall.

I know I kinda went on a tanger but I wanted to talk about one aspect
of the mac takeover and how there needs to be better competition. I
hope this helps.

Moral: get an iPhone and know what you support or divert to other ways

No comments: