Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In the Sleepbox: Spock




This was by far the craziest dream I had in awhile. I dont know what I was on to have a dream like this but it happened. I dreamed I was on the space ship used in Star Trek and I was a recent recruit. I had the full suit on looking like the nerdiest space trooper out there. All I remember is suddenly in between training, a massive rave party broke out. My close friends show up and its a straight rave. Next thing I notice, the part is filled with all girls other than my friends and I. What I was not so happy about was the quality of women around me were not very par I say, but we still had a good time....kinda. After a decent amount of time I remember hearing a noise and going into a serious trance where I had no idea what was going on and all I could do was stare at a light coming from out of the wall and put my right hand up and do the spock sign while reciting gibberish I dont remember. Easily the craziest dream I ever had.

No comments: