Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Thoughts on Blogging

I really enjoy having the opportunity to speak out on a public site that is my own about issues I really have about the world. I really enjoy mixing my blog up wit funny stuff (Sleepbox) with more deep things (Solo Dolos, Uprising, SideBar). I just want to let out as much things as possible about myself and about things I have learned in life even though I have not been on this earth for very long.


If there is a topic you guys are interested in discussing that is a serious matter in your opinion let me know. PLEASE I beg of you. I urge for more things to write about/blog about, spill knowledge about. I dont want to write about dumb things because that simply hurts our society more if someone reads it. I want to write with a PURPOSE. This blog is for a PURPOSE, not just to be a blog.

Again, thank you for your time and have a great day of new toys and love and family. Merry Christmas again.

No comments: