Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

In the Sleepbox: Murda!



This was a pretty interesting dream I had the other day. I think it might have been the fact I accidently took a pill and had a drink or two so who knows. Anyway, I fal asleep like any other time and I wake up in a dream where I am with my design group for a class I was taking. I think we were putting together a live model of an assignment we had to complete. I dont really know why because all we had to do was make a 3-D model of our project which so happened to be a gun. One of my groupmates begins putting the gun together and while he is doing it, threatens to kill me!

At first, I thought he was kidding and then he starts pointing it at me and I start freaking out hardcore. I immediately run out of the room and blockade myself into another room. I turn to find out as I am in the room, the other people in my group are down to kill me as well. I am completely freaking out right now in order to find something to blockade the door because I have no clue where this is coming from. Shortly after, I wake up.


I think I had this dream because I feel as though I did not contribute to the group as much as I could have or was asked to and it just bothered me in some way. I really think this is a wild way to show me I felt bad or had an issue with it but I guess it had to be this way.

No comments: